Weather Underground PWS KFLMACCL1

Weather Underground PWS KFLGLENS3

MY WEBSITE FACEBOOK PAGE



TROPICAL ARCHIVES PAGE



free hit counter
Free Hit Counter

COUNTER ACTIVE SINCE OCTOBER 17,1997

Celebrating
15 yrs on the internet!

10/7/98: 10,000 HITS
08/25/99: 15,000 HITS
SUMMER of 2000:
20,000 HITS
12/01/00:
25,000 HITS
SUMMER/FALL of 2001:
35,000 HITS
7/04/02: 40,000 HITS
09/21/02: 45,000 HITS
11/01/02: 50,000 HITS
01/15/03: 55,000 HITS
07/07/03: 60,000 HITS
08/31/03: 65,000 HITS
09/13/03: 70,000 HITS
11/01/03: 75,000 HITS
02/18/04: 80,000 HITS
07/20/04: 85,000 HITS
08/12/04: 90,000 HITS
08/20/04: 95,000 HITS
08/30/04:100,000 HITS
09/01/04:105,000 HITS
09/02/04:110,000 HITS
09/04/04:115,000 HITS
09/07/04:120,000 HITS
09/09/04:125,000 HITS
09/10/04:130,000 HITS
09/11/04:135,000 HITS
09/13/04:140,000 HITS
09/15/04:145,000 HITS
09/18/04:150,000 HITS
09/23/04:155,000 HITS
09/25/04:160,000 HITS
10/07/04:165,000 HITS
01/10/05:170,000 HITS
05/20/05:175,000 HITS
06/17/05:180,000 HITS
07/07/05:185,000 HITS
07/08/05:190,000 HITS
07/12/05:195,000 HITS
07/17/05:200,000 HITS
07/30/05:205,000 HITS
08/18/05:210,000 HITS
08/26/05:215,000 HITS
08/27/05:220,000 HITS
08/28/05:225,000 HITS
09/03/05:230,000 HITS
09/10/05:235,000 HITS
09/19/05:240,000 HITS
09/21/05:245,000 HITS
09/27/05:250,000 HITS
JAN 2006:260,000 HITS
08/25/06:270,000 HITS
06/22/07:280,000 HITS
12/08/07:290,000 HITS
09/12/08:300,000 HITS
09/30/09:310,000 HITS
05/16/11:320,000 HITS
09/09/12:330,000 HITS

Biggest 3 Day Period: 11573
(01-03 Sept 2004)
Hurricane Frances
Biggest 2 Day Period: 8505
(02-03 Sept 2004) Hurricane Frances
Biggest 1 Day Period: 6062
(28 Aug 2005) Hurricane Katrina
Picture of Stats of the Week of Aug 8-Aug 14th, 2004
Picture of Stats of the Week of Aug 31-Sept 6th, 2004


Guestbook



View my Guestbook
Free Guestbooks by Bravenet.com


PARTNER WEBSITES:



This site is best viewed with screen resolution at 1600 X 900 using
Google Chrome
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6+!



CURRENT TIME (based on your computer's time):
UTC --
Local

Last Update 0435Z/2135 PDT on Sunday, 29th of October, 2017

CURRENT TROPICAL INFO

|North Atlantic Basin | Eastern Pacific Basin | Central Pacific Basin |
| Western Pacific/Northern Indian Basins | Southern Hempishere |


The North Atlantic Basin...North Atlantic...Carribbean Sea and
the Gulf of Mexico


Philip Klotzbach & Michael Bell, CSU; August 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season Update

"16 Named Storms, 8 Hurricanes & 3 Major Hurricanes (Cat 3-5)"

NOAA: August 2017 Hurricane Season Forecast Update

"14-19 Named Storms, 5-9 Hurricanes & 2-5 Major Hurricanes (Cat 3-5)"
60% chance of well above average season, 30% of near normal season and 10% of below normal season

HurricaneMike (mine) 2017 Hurricane Outlook: (May 2017)

"13-17 Named Storms, 6-9 Hurricanes & 2-4 Major Hurricanes"

2005 Hurricane Season Records Page



HURRICANE SEASON 2017

Apr/May
June
July
Aug.
Sept.
Oct.
Nov.
Dec.
1
2
2
4
4
3
---
---
= 16

AVG SEASON

---
<1
1
4
3
2
1
---
= 11





ACTIVE STORM

AScat Storm Page
Formation Alert Page
Tropical Cyclone Imagery - Storm Floaters
Hurricane Models - SFWMD
Tropical Cyclone Guidance
CMISS Tropical Cyclones
NRL Monterey Satellite Invest
ATCF-Automated Tropical Cyclone Forecast Page





| Tropical Weather Outlook | Tropical Weather Discussion | Marine Weather Discussion | Recon Plan of the Day |




Satellite Pictures/Loops







Back to Top


The Eastern Pacific Basin..East of 140ºW..

NOAA: 2017 Hurricane Season Outlook

"14-20 Named Storms, 6-11 Hurricanes & 3-7 Major Hurricanes (Cat 3-5)"
40% of above normal season, 40% of near normal season & 20% chance of below normal season



ACTIVE STORM

AScat Storm Page
Formation Alert Page
Tropical Cyclone Imagery - Storm Floaters
Tropical Cyclone Guidance
CMISS Tropical Cyclones
NRL Monterey Satellite Invest
ATCF-Automated Tropical Cyclone Forecast Page





| Tropical Weather Outlook | Tropical Weather Discussion | High Seas Forecast | Recon Plan of the Day |





Satellite Pictures/Loops

Back to Top


The Central Pacific Basin..between 180º and 140ºW..

ACTIVE STORM

AScat Storm Page
Formation Alert Page
Tropical Cyclone Imagery - Storm Floaters
Tropical Cyclone Guidance
CMISS Tropical Cyclones
NRL Monterey Satellite Invest
ATCF-Automated Tropical Cyclone Forecast Page


| Tropical Weather Outlook | North Pacific High Seas Forecast | Recon Plan of the Day |




Satellite Pictures/Loops

Back to Top


The Northwestern Pacific Basin...West of 180º ....The Northern Indian Ocean Basin...
Bay of Bengal and the Arabian Sea

JTWC-ACTIVE STORMS

RSMC Tokyo-ACTIVE STORMS

RSMC New Delhi-ACTIVE STORMS

AScat Storm Page
Formation Alert Page
Western Pacific Page
Northern Indian Ocean Page
Tropical Cyclone Imagery - Storm Floaters
Tropical Cyclone Guidance
CMISS Tropical Cyclones
NRL Monterey Satellite Invest
ATCF-Automated Tropical Cyclone Forecast Page


| Significant Weather Advisory - NW/SW Pacific (JTWC) | NW Pacific High Seas Forecast (JMA)
| North Pacific High Seas (160E-140W) (CPHC) | Significant Weather Advisory - Indian Ocean (JTWC) |
| North Indian Ocean Tropical Weather Outlook (IMD) |





Back to Top


The Southern Hempishere...The Southern Pacific..between 160ºE and 120ºW
....The Southwestern Pacific and Coral Sea...West of 160Eº...The Southern Indian Ocean Basin

JTWC-ACTIVE STORMS

RSMC Nadi,Fuji-ACTIVE STORMS

TCWCs Australia-ACTIVE STORMS

TCWC Wellington,NZ-ACTIVE STORMS

TCWC Jakarta,Indonesia-ACTIVE STORMS

RSMC La Réunion,France-ACTIVE STORMS

AScat Storm Page
Southern Hemisphere Page
Tropical Cyclone Imagery - Storm Floaters
Tropical Cyclone Guidance
CMISS Tropical Cyclones
NRL Monterey Satellite Invest
ATCF-Automated Tropical Cyclone Forecast Page


| Significant Weather Advisory - NW/SW Pacific (JTWC)
| Significant Weather Advisory - Indian Ocean (JTWC)|
| Southern Pacific Tropical Weather Outlook (Fuji) |
| Coral Sea Tropical Weather Outlook (QLD - BOM) |
| Gulf of Carpentaria Tropical Weather Outlook (NT - BOM) |
| SE Indian Tropical Weather Outlook (90-125ºE) (WA - BOM) |
| Southern Indonesia T.C. Outlook (EQ-11S 90-141ºE) (BMKG) |
| SW Indian Ocean Tropical Weather Outlook/Discussion (La Réunion) |










Back to Top




QUICK TROPICAL UPDATE

TEXT PRODUCTS

Charts
Surface Weather Obs
Atlantic Basin
Eastern Pacific Basin
Central Pacific Basin
Western Pacific Basin
Northern Indian Basin
Southern Hempishere
Atlantic Basin
Eastern Pacific Basin
Central Pacific Basin
Western Pacific Basin
Northern Indian Basin
Southern Hempishere
Atlantic Basin
Eastern Pacific Basin
Central Pacific Basin
Western Pacific Basin
Northern Indian Basin
Southern Hempishere
Upper Air Data
Computer ModelsRadars
Atlantic Basin
Eastern Pacific Basin
Central Pacific Basin
Western Pacific Basin
Northern Indian Basin
Southern Hempishere
Atlantic Basin
Eastern Pacific Basin
Central Pacific Basin
Western Pacific Basin
Northern Indian Basin
Southern Hempishere
Atlantic Basin
Eastern Pacific Basin
Central Pacific Basin
Western Pacific Basin
Northern Indian Basin
Southern Hempishere

Back to Top


Please send your comments & suggestions to my email address below

© 1997-2017 mpitt@mpittweather.net


This website hosted by